An android virtual instrument - OsciPrime is an Open Source Android high speed data acquisition hardware platform and Android oscilloscope application.Open Source Tablet Oscilloscope
Using USB, the hardware plugs into Android devices that support USB Host. Together with the OsciPrime Android oscilloscope application it turns a tablet or mobile phone into a high speed data acquisition system.
- 2x Analogue Input @ 8bit/6Msps
- 5 analogue gain levels
- 3.3 MHz - 8.0 MHz Bandwidth (gain dependant)
- 16 V Max Input Voltage
- 880 mW Power Consumption
- Designed for 10x Probes
The Android App Instrument Performance and Controls Include
Controls -V-Offset, Time-Offset, Calibration; Trigger Controls Falling/Rising and Edge, You can Measure Voltage, Freq and Period.
- Range +/- 1.5 V up to +/- 16 V
- 5 us/Div max - 1 ms/Div min
- Processing 400'000 samples per second
Read more »