The LogicPort provides 34 channels sampled at 500MHz. This includes two state-clock inputs which function as normal sampled channels in timing-mode. The LogicPort is controlled and powered via your PC's USB 1.1 or 2.0 port for the ultimate in convenience and portability.
- Real-Time Sample Compression
- 500MHz Timing-Mode (Internal Clock)
- 200MHz State-Mode (External Clock)
- Advanced Multi-Level Triggering
- Built-in 300MHz Frequency Counter
- CAN, I2C, SPI and RS232 Interpreters
Intronix is developing high-performance PC-based test instruments. They started as a ATE solutions provider. Automated test equipment and systems (ATE) are PC based Advanced T&M Interfaces.
Intronix Test Instruments, Inc.
2630 E. Mohawk Ln. Unit 144, Phoenix, Arizona 85050, USA.