Low-cost, high-accuracy impedance parameter testing. The instrument measures L, C, R, RP, RS, |Z|, D, Q, Phase, V & I starting at a basic accuracy of 0.08%. It is designed for manual or remote operation and is very simple to use.Features Include
- Basic Accuracy: 0.08%
- Measurement Speed: 15 mS
- Test Frequencies: 120 Hz, 1 kHz
- Extremely Compact Size (8"w x 4"h x 7"d)
- Built-in comparator with audible signal
- Highly visible dual displays
- Standard RS-232 and I/O Interfaces
Tegam - Calibration - Test and Measurement
TEGAM, Inc. is a privately held company specializing in the manufacture and support of a wide variety of test, measurement, and calibration instruments. The company was founded in 1979 by Terry Gambill.
10 Tegam Way Geneva, Ohio 44041, USA.